Returns and Refunds
- We urge customers, If you are NOT SURE you need the parts you are ordering DO NOT complete the purchase. We are here to help!
- All returns are subject to a store credit ONLY stemming from either an online or in-store purchase. Order that are returned will incur a 25% restocking fee, to be waved only at the discretion of Trackwerks.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted if they are in their original packaging, and that packaging is in good useable condition for resale. Packaging condition is determined at the discretion of Trackwerks.
- Special order / Sale Day and made to manufacture orders are not refundable, and will only be replaced if item is defective on delivery, or a store credit will be issued at the discretion of Trackwerks.
- All returns must be done within 15 days of the date of purchase (including the date of purchase). After the 15 day period, a store credit may be applied, at the discretion of Trackwerks.
- We do not reimburse shipping charges or cross border duty fees (for any order).
- The shipping charges to ship the item back will be at the expense of the customer. If for some reason you receive the wrong item, we urge you to contact us within 2 business days from when you receive the item(s) to obtain a RMA number and instructions on how to proceed with your return. We will then only send out a replacement part once we have received the original product(s). All returns being shipped back to Trackwerks must be accompanied with an RMA number. In order to receive an RMA please contact us. Please have your order #, and all your information (including method of payment) available when looking for an update on your return.
This policy has been updated January 1st, 2018.
If you have any additional questions regarding our policies please Contact Us.