The APR Low-Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) Upgrade is designed to ensure the low-pressure fueling system is capable of delivering the proper volume of fuel from the fuel tank to the high-pressure fueling system under high demand situations.
Key Components and Benefits:
- APR LPFP ECU, harness & bracket
- APR 255 LPH high-pressure inline fuel pump & bracket
- OEM quality fuel lines, crimp clamps & quick connectors
- A clean and simple solution to OEM low-pressure fueling system
- Allows for higher output calibrations with select APR Stage 3/3+ Turbocharger Systems.
- Integrated into the factory CAN bus
- Quiet and cool low power operation, only on when needed
- Quick fuel tank emptying mode for use with switching fuel grades or dry storage/transportation
- No unintended side effects common with other parts
- No ECU software required
- Only needed where specified by APR