Acting like a liquid grease, these unique lubricants contain a suspension of solid microscopic particles as an extreme pressure agent, offering a "best of both worlds" balance of low drag and superior protection for gear teeth.
- Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W140, yet low fluid friction like 80W gear oil or 30W motor oil
- Excellent low-temp flow, improved cold shifting
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off
- Avoid use with pumps, coolers, and filters as unique medium and affinity for metal can cause clogging
- Designed for wet sump transmissions and differentials with splash lubrication